Raspberry & Chocolate Millefeuille
Make sure you have:
- 8 tablespoons Carte D’Or Dark chocolate ice-cream, part of the four-flavored La Gelateria
- 300 gr. dark chocolate
- 200 gr. raspberries
- Cocoa in powder for frosting
Here we go!
- First, take the dark chocolate and after cutting it in pieces, put them in an ovenproof bowl.
- Then, take a pot with a bigger diameter, put some water to boil and secure on top of it the bowl with the chocolate, so that its bottom won’t come in contact with the water. After it’s warm,remove from the fire when it’s almost completely melted (if there are some pieces left, they will melt in the remaining heat of the basin).
- Now take a piece of non-stick baking paper and put two tablespoons of chocolate on top, forming 12 cycles, 7 centimeters diameter. Try not to make them too fine, because they will end up breaking when you make the millefeuille. Let them cool for at least two hours.
- After they have cooled for about two hours, put one chocolate disk in each of the 4 plates.
- When you finish doing this, add a small scoop of Carte D’Or Dark chocolate ice-cream on the centre of the chocolate disk and put some raspberries all around it. Put another chocolate disk on top, a scoop of ice-cream and raspberries, so that you end up with 2 layers of fruit and ice-cream and, finally, cover with one last chocolate disk.
- Repeat the same until you make all the millefeuilles.
- Last but not least, frost with some cocoa and the millefeuilles with raspberries and chocolate are ready to serve.