- 300 gr. spaghetti
- 16 medium-sized shrimps, peeled
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely-diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 mature tomatoes, rubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive-oil
- Some chives (optional
- In some boiling water, add the onion and the garlic, finely-diced.
- Once they turn golden-brown, add the tomato and leave the sauce to boil for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the shrimps in a small pan; once they are ready, remove them and add them in the sauce until they start boiling. At the end, add the olive-oil.
- In the meantime, in the water where the shrimps boiled, add the spaghetti and once they are cooked, strain and serve them along with the sauce and the finely-diced chives.